Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Reader Response 2: Maniac Magee


1.  Describe the most famous kid in your school or your neighborhood. You don’t have to know him or her, just the stories. What is this kid supposed to have done? Why is he or she so well known? Do you think all the stories are true?
  1. What does the word home mean to you? How is it different from house? Where is the place that you are most “at home?” Describe it.

  2. Write about racism—either what you’ve noticed or actually experienced. Where do you think racism comes from? How can we stop racism? 

5 comments:

  1. A home is were you live in with your family and dogs or cats but a house is just a place were you go to buy because its not your home yet.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. A home to me is with my family and all my things. A home is also were I feel happy, safe, and loved. A house doesn't have all your things and it's just four walls and a roof!
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen racism but I've read about it and heard about it. If I were to see racism I would go tell them that's not very nice. I believe that everybody is equal and deserves to be treated the same.
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't actually had this happen, but I think there making up some of the things they say to make themselves look good. You shouldn't half to make things up to make friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was from Ellie

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to our class blog! All comments are moderated, so be sure to check out our commenting guidelines before leaving a comment.